MBA (Marketing HR), Senior Business Advisor
Having spent the past seven years of my career in the business advisory & concept selling, solving complex challenges for investors and corporations, the opportunity to develop and produce meaningful change in the industry continues to be very exciting.
UAE has evolved rapidly, with its unique geographical location, world class infrastructure. Competitive & affordable packages to start a new venture or business expansion are playing an ever more prominent role in driving nation’s GDP. I’m thrilled to offer simplified solutions that will contribute you in achieving a cost-effective & hassle free
I look forward to doing business with you.
Phone : +971 52 547 0396
Languages : English, Hindi, Telugu, Assamese, Bengali and Kannada (Basic)
Adresse : Office # 2806, 28th floor, Regal Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
"My main objective is to facilitate a resourceful experience in setting up businesses in UAE & internationally by providing the most trusted services. Serving individuals and organizations in providing the best value for the cost to ensure their needs are fulfilled by addressing specific problems or situations and also making it certain that they get the best deal in the reliable & wide range of available product or service within the time frame. I also guarantee a long-term Relationship and value-added experience to all my partners"
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Market Development & Expansion
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
- Corporate Sales
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
- B2B Sales
- Business/Product Solutions
- Conflict Management
- Crisis Management
- Team Management
- Key Account Management
- Client Acquisition
- Solution Selling
- Concept Selling
JULY 2018 - TILL DATE
JULY 2017– JUNE-2018
AUG 2015 – MAR 2017
DEC 2011–JULY 2015
IBG CORPORATE SERVICES PROVIDER LLC, DUBAI – UAE
SALES SUPERVISOR | CHANNEL MANAGEMENT | BUSINESS SET-UP
- Develop new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their business needs; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Contact prospective clients and respond to enquiries about new business registration.
- Attend and participate in networking groups and events, trade shows, community organizations, and other venues to promote products and services, and to answer questions from potential customers.
- Attend internal sales meetings as required.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects generated through any of our marketing channels and maintain accurate records on the CRM Communicate clearly, comprehensively, and with complete professional and personal integrity.
- Consulting and makes recommendations to prospects/customers as per their business needs. Meet personal and team sales targets (monthly, quarterly and annual targets).
- Assure the preparation of all the required documents from the clients’ side to create a smoothly processing environment.
- Learn about competitors' products and consumers' interests and concerns to answer questions and provide comprehensive information.
- Proactively make recommendations to improve direct marketing campaigns to open new channels, increase income and cost efficiency.
- Assist with preparation of sales materials or various other assigned projects as required.
- Assist company executives in implementing company’s marketing/sales goals.
- Maintain relationships with existing customer base through regularly scheduled visits Participate in internal and external client surveys.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
AJMAN FREE ZONE AUTHORITY, DUBAI BRANCH-UAE
Joined as Business Development Consultant and promoted as Sr. Business Development Consultant where he was also assigned to training & grooming new recruits in sales.
- Efficiently and independently promoting AFZA products through various channels and register new clients & agents following the proper steps and sales cycle in order to achieve the set targets and defined KPIs according to the plan.
- Regularly attending and actively participating in various events/campaigns in different locations in order to expand our current prospect database within specified business sectors and generate new effective leads as well as to recommend enhancements for conducting future events/campaigns.
- Conducting regular research in the industry by personally visiting to monitor competitors’ activities in order to continuously search for new business opportunities and keep increasing sales in the region.
- Developing a regular individual business plan and provide regular reports, reviews and feedback submitting directly to a supervisor about the sales achievements, general market conditions, competitor activities as well as overall recommendations to ensure that the management has up-to-date and accurate data to make further business decisions.
- Contacting prospective clients using door-to-door visits, online, emails, or any other method suitable as assigned.
- Attending and participating in networking groups and events, trade shows, community organizations, and other venues to demonstrate products or services, and to answer questions from potential customers.
VARAL CONSULTANCY DMCC, DUBAI – UAE
SR. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT |FREE ZONE | MAINLAND |OFFSHORE
- Responsible for selling, closing, servicing and expanding the current customer base.
- Devising and effectuating competitive selling programs/ strategies to improve the product awareness and enhance business growth.
- Establishing healthy business relations with clients and external associates for securing repeat business &long-term customer loyalty and working towards solving their queries and complaints efficiently.
- Providing services in the field of new company formation Dubai Main Land, free zone & offshore company registration.
- Intense Market research by market segmentation, conducted seasonal analysis to find out the pitfalls.
- Demonstrated skills in achieving targets, and deeply passionate about sales and marketing
BMC CONSULTANCY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, BANGALORE– INDIA
ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER
- Developing clients and penetrating new markets to enhance business development through a formal presentation, while working closely with the sales channel to ensure target achievement.
- Rendering assistance to the organization in the legal matters related to the intellectual property rights and business setup services.
- Providing Solutions to enhance brand value and legal protection & Suggestions to the clients for company incorporation and ISO certification
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Managing a team of 3 members. I am responsible for handling the team and motivating team members to achieve organizational goals.
- Played a key role in streamlining the end to end process of trademark registration.
- Managing, training & grooming a team of 3 sales personnel who also directly reporting to me.